The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sarah Palin

Does anyone else immediately think of Harriet Myers? Why aren't a million people jumping on McCain to tell him he's a helmet-head for choosing a used-to-be-hot, anti-women's-rights, the-Earth-is-6000-years-old Creationist retard as a VP candidate?

A national political nobody who was a small-town mayer in '06 and who only has two years experience as a governer, I'm expecting she'll get her tiny ass kicked like a narc at a biker rally in the debates by Biden.

Of course, McCain picked her because she'll get the Christian retards to vote for him(although it may, conversely, get those same Christian retards to assassinate him so she'll be President) and she's a chick so all the XX chromo Hillary dumbasses will vote for her. Plus the brainless idiot hicks who just "think she's hot" and "she'll look good on the TV box" will probably tick her name in the voting booth/rib shack.

I weep for our southern neighbors.

4 Barbaric Yawps:

At 3/9/08 6:36 pm, Blogger Hans Derycke said...

I don't think Biden will be able to go full tilt, or he'll look like a big bad meanyhead who's all mean to that poor, defenseless, pretty woman.

 
At 3/9/08 7:13 pm, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Yeah, I think that's calculated. If Biden plays it cool though and just asks relevant questions, then shuts the fuck up and let's Palin hang herself, he'll be fine.

 
At 4/9/08 6:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't find her hot as much as I think she looks like the chick form "My Big Fat Greek Wedding..."

 
At 18/9/08 1:29 pm, Blogger Joy said...

Thank you. I weep for us, too. Is there anywhere near Vancouver I can afford to live? Or maybe Costa Rica. I will have to move. I didn't think it could be worse than it is now, but McSame & Palin would be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home