Damn the Aardvark and His Memes....
He's gotten me again. King Aardvark has tagged me with a "5 things" meme which I haven't been smacked with in a while (so it's actually sorta flattering).
Right, to the questions!
1. 5 things I was doing 10 years ago: Hmmm...1998...I would have been 1. just home from Japan, 2. getting a job again, 3. adjusting to reverse culture shock, 4. floundering around looking for a girlfriend, and 5. trying WAY too hard to be cool.
2. 5 things on my to do list today: 1. work at 11. 2. go to second job for 2pm. 3. catch up on my charts. 4. don't eat shitty food. and 5. clean the kitchen. All very boring, I know. Apologies all around.
3. 5 snacks I love: popcorn, Chris Brothers hot pepperoni, Xtreme Cheddar flavor Goldfish crackers, Two-bite brownies (which are actually only one bite for a fella like me) and guacamole with nacho chips.
4. 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire: Laugh all fucking day long, every day. Drive a nice, but not flashy, car. Be a professional student. Volunteer at a school. Buy my wife a decent engagement ring to replace the shitty one she has (which was all I could/can afford).
5. 5 places I have lived: Halifax, Nova Scotia at home. Halifax in an apartment. Kagoshima, Japan in an apartment. East of Toronto in an apartment. East of Toronto in a house.
6. 5 jobs I've had: Counter-help at a fast-food fish place. Pump-monkey at a gas station. Counselor at a group home. English teacher in Japan. Massage therapist at a physiotherapy clinic.