The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Damn the Aardvark and His Memes....

He's gotten me again. King Aardvark has tagged me with a "5 things" meme which I haven't been smacked with in a while (so it's actually sorta flattering).

Right, to the questions!

1. 5 things I was doing 10 years ago: Hmmm...1998...I would have been 1. just home from Japan, 2. getting a job again, 3. adjusting to reverse culture shock, 4. floundering around looking for a girlfriend, and 5. trying WAY too hard to be cool.

2. 5 things on my to do list today: 1. work at 11. 2. go to second job for 2pm. 3. catch up on my charts. 4. don't eat shitty food. and 5. clean the kitchen. All very boring, I know. Apologies all around.

3. 5 snacks I love: popcorn, Chris Brothers hot pepperoni, Xtreme Cheddar flavor Goldfish crackers, Two-bite brownies (which are actually only one bite for a fella like me) and guacamole with nacho chips.

4. 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire: Laugh all fucking day long, every day. Drive a nice, but not flashy, car. Be a professional student. Volunteer at a school. Buy my wife a decent engagement ring to replace the shitty one she has (which was all I could/can afford).

5. 5 places I have lived: Halifax, Nova Scotia at home. Halifax in an apartment. Kagoshima, Japan in an apartment. East of Toronto in an apartment. East of Toronto in a house.

6. 5 jobs I've had: Counter-help at a fast-food fish place. Pump-monkey at a gas station. Counselor at a group home. English teacher in Japan. Massage therapist at a physiotherapy clinic.

1 Barbaric Yawps:

At 29/11/08 1:54 pm, Blogger King Aardvark said...

Mmmm, fish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home