The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

102, Baby...102

Yes, I know, I've been quite slack in my writing of late, but it's because it's coming up to the holidays which means two things: I'm really busy and I'm very sick. Stupid virii. I hate them and I wish them to die a fiery death complete with pained, tortured writhing.

Anyhoo, new posts are in the works, but in the meantime the new and awesome 102nd Skeptic's Circle is up. You should totally go over to the blog with the best name in the history of blogging and check out the last bit of organized skeptical writing from this, the year of our Noodley Overlord, 2008.

1 Barbaric Yawps:

At 18/12/08 9:53 am, Blogger Bing said...

Thanks for the link, Mike!

HJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home