The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day of 2008 (see below for the actual post - I'm stupid)

I had just about completed a nice long post detailing much of the stuff that annoyed me this year and some of the awesome things that happened. There were links and really fucking great jokes and the quippy little lines that you all come here for.

Then I accidentally hit the "back" button. Poof. All gone.

I really wanted to wrap up this year with a good post, but now all I want to do is go have a beer and some of the fab pepperoni that I purchased from Brothers here in Halifax. If you have the means, I highly recommend it. It is so choice.

Better post coming soon.

5 Barbaric Yawps:

At 1/1/09 7:57 am, Blogger Sean the Blogonaut F.C.D. said...

Happy New Year you skeptical bastard :)

 
At 1/1/09 10:35 am, Blogger Call me Paul said...

Doesn't blogger automatically save your posts as drafts as you compose them?

 
At 1/1/09 9:26 pm, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Happy New Year to you as well. And many thanks, Paul. By pointing out the (should-be) painfully obvious, my toil can be displayed to the world. I hope '09 kicks ass for you.

 
At 1/1/09 9:27 pm, Blogger Perky Skeptic said...

Happy 2009, Mike!!! :)

 
At 1/1/09 9:28 pm, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Happy New Year to you too, Perky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home