The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Missed It!

As of December 1st this blog turned three years old. Yes, the "blogaversary". I totally missed it as I was probably shoveling, reading, taking care of the kid, or otherwise engaged in menial housework.

Originally, I had planned for this site to be a place to gather writing for a book (don't we all?). Once I realized how scatterbrained I actually am, that thought changed to something a little more realistic: the blog would remain just a place to write about things that piss me off and, occasionally, inspire me.

I still plan on writing a book (don't we all...) but I am having a lot of fun with this place and the freedom it allows me for expression of funny, original, and hopefully (at least every now and then) somewhat intelligent thoughts.

Thanks again to everyone who drops into check out what shows up here. I'd be writing anyway, but it means a lot when you get those site hits and the occasional comment. More posting coming soon!

5 Barbaric Yawps:

At 23/12/08 8:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your three year blogaversary. I have enjoyed your rants for a little while now. Keep it up!

 
At 24/12/08 3:45 pm, Blogger God's Soldier said...

Would it inspire you to know you occasionally help strengthen my faith? I didn't think so. Had to tease you on your momentous occasion. Merry Christmas you heathen.

 
At 24/12/08 4:01 pm, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Thanks, peeps.

GS, if I help strengthen, weaken, or otherwise make you at least think about your faith, then my job is done. Have a good Christmas (a holiday stolen from Pagans, you know ;) ), brother.

 
At 28/12/08 11:15 am, Blogger Perky Skeptic said...

Hey, congratulations! :) I love your blog and hope you keep at it for many, many ranty years to come!

 
At 30/12/08 2:19 pm, Blogger King Aardvark said...

Congrats on 3 years. You have my continued thanks for still producing an interesting and ranty product after all this time.

I think you should write your book then use it as a springboard to topple the altie-woo massage/chiropractic industry from the inside. Sometime in the next three years, perhaps?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home