The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Podcasting

I've been thinking a lot about this site recently. Obviously there has been light posting of late for a variety of reasons, but a main one is that I very much enjoyed doing the eight podcasts a while back. You can still get them via the link on the right, if you like. The thing is, I'm a techno-tard and couldn't figure out how to get them on iTunes for ease of download. Now, I'm reading Podcasting for Dummies and am trying to understand it so I can resume the show in a better, more regular format with, you know, actual segments that will be spectacular. There's always room for one more douchebag with a microphone, right? Stay tuned for some minor changes and, I'm hopeful, a new voice section!

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 28/2/09 6:11 am, Blogger Sean the Blogonaut F.C.D. said...

When you figure it out can you let me know :). I used to just upload the Mp3 files to my website. I don't use itunes though

 
At 28/2/09 8:19 am, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Will do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home