The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Monday, May 11, 2009

That's Right...Blame Satan....

The hubbub over (hopefully-soon-to-be-former) Ms. California's little "I hates the gays" comment isn't over because now she's saying to, of all people, James Dobson, that Satan "tempted her" with the marriage question at the Miss USA pageant.

Riiiiggght. Satan disguised as fucking Perez Hilton. Satan. Are we referring to the same non-existent character here? The Prince of Darkness? Lucifer? That guy dressed up as a flaming queer to "tempt" you, Carrie? Nah, there's easier ways to get you to rescind your beliefs...maybe just showing up with a nice big cheque for some sparkly new titties. Well, that or a be a smooth-talking himbo with atheist leanings. That'd probably work too.

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 12/5/09 11:54 am, Blogger vjack said...

There's only one way out for her now. She's got to sleep with lots of atheists. I might even be willing to be first.

 
At 12/5/09 12:48 pm, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Ha! Well played, sir. I concur, but I don't think I could participate because stupidity is a huge boner-killer for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home