The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Chiropractors Ironically Covering Their Asses

Love Phil Plait. Love his blog. He posted this bit on the irony of chiropractors taking down their websites because they know they can't back up what they do with solid research (in response to the Simon Singh lawsuit - Go Simon!). Go and read his blog - regularly, if you don't already. It's a must-have on your daily hits.

Updated Info: Maybe it's me, but hiding isn't really addressing the issues at hand.

4 Barbaric Yawps:

At 11/6/09 2:51 am, Blogger Fall Garlic said...

You know what I am skeptical about. The "weekliness" of this blog. Explain that one smartpants.

 
At 11/6/09 7:41 am, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Well, see, from time to time, you get little "bonus" posts. Other times, it becomes "weekly" again. Still other times, I take a week off. It all averages out in the end.

It's a statistics thing. As a math teacher, I'm sure you understand.

 
At 12/6/09 12:30 am, Blogger Call me Paul said...

Oh, it's "week"...with two Es. I get it now. No, wait...no I don't.

 
At 16/12/09 2:29 am, Anonymous chiropractor west st paul said...

Really appreciable blog. Your blog is very much impressive. I am surely following ur blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home