The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

200,000

This blog has been around since 2005 and just recently passed 200,000 hits. This officially makes me an "F" level blogger at best, but I wanted to say a big "thanks" to anyone who has stopped by and read, had a laugh, got pissed off, left a nice comment, left a nasty comment, or wanted to either punch or kiss me.

An extra-special thanks to the seven and a half regular readers who always make my day. I may not be daily or, the odd month, even weekly, but I'll always be around, dammit. Watching...and waiting...

10 Barbaric Yawps:

At 9/7/09 8:08 am, Blogger Call me Paul said...

Well done, McFly!

 
At 9/7/09 9:29 am, Anonymous bPer said...

Congrats, Mike. I may not respond much, but I read all your posts. Well, except for the wrestling ones ...

 
At 9/7/09 10:14 am, Blogger Sean the Blogonaut F.C.D. said...

I think that makes me a G blogger :)

 
At 9/7/09 3:21 pm, Blogger J. Dack said...

Congrats on the mark.

I read daily via RSS, just don't comment much. Usually my comments would just be stating that I agree with you, which feels a bit like a circle jerk for some reason.

Keep on ranting though.

 
At 9/7/09 3:53 pm, Anonymous Yojimbo said...

Well, I'm a non-blogger :)

WTG Mike - keep on heathening.

 
At 9/7/09 4:53 pm, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

haha...yeah...circle jerk. Not really my thing, you know.

Thanks, everyone :)

 
At 9/7/09 10:31 pm, Blogger Bruce said...

"This officially makes me an "F" level blogger"

Of course the F in "F level" stands for Fuck Yeah!!!

 
At 10/7/09 10:12 am, Blogger Fall Garlic said...

I think this whole blog was a ploy to help determine actual readership levels. Crafty, very crafy.

By the way, down here at level "W" you are our god. Even though we don't have any proof. We just believe.

 
At 10/7/09 10:56 am, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Oh I'm a crafty one, babycakes. I shall now resume construction on my compound and recruitment of disciples...

Believe!

 
At 17/7/09 3:16 pm, Blogger mike d said...

Thats so cool... Keep the shit up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home