The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm Getting Tired

I don't know how Gorski, Novella, Crislip and the others do it. I mean, I do because they're doctors and have exponentially more knowledge than I do. It's getting difficult for me to combat the flood of woo-woo coming at me about the H1N1 vaccine. Mostly it's from my distant colleagues in massage therapy. The woo-woo doth flow liketh a river. I've heard misunderstandings of herd immunity, big pharma conspiracy theories, I've been accused of being a pharma shill (badge of honour, baby), and heard that thimerasol is dangerous...again.

A little while longer and it should be ok. I think I can. I think I can.

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 29/10/09 8:49 am, Blogger Sean the Blogonaut F.C.D. said...

*Hands Mike the smelling salts*

 
At 29/10/09 9:23 am, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Thanks, man. It's a pain in the ass to fight off all the stupid here. Nice to have a group of people who know how to evaluate evidence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home