The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Re-Post of the Pain

Charlene Werner tries her hardest to explain how homeopathy works and executes a perfect EPIC FAIL to facepalm. (note: please do not watch this if you have a weak brain or without adequate pillowing around you for when you fall out of your chair.)



Thanks, Charlene - if you're one of the best spokespeople, you've shown that the woo-woo contingent has about half the brain cells needed to power a potato clock.

3 Barbaric Yawps:

At 5/11/09 4:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BHM -
I made it all the way to 2:29 before my brain fell out. Can anyone top that? >> Stephen Hawking"s"? E=C^2? << What the fuck are they teaching in Montana? I think her equation proves that time travel is possible. Please, someone from Montana step up and tell me she is an outlier and doesn't reflect your entire population.

 
At 7/11/09 7:39 pm, Blogger Call me Paul said...

But she's successful, because she's smarter than her audience. And that's th most frightening part.

 
At 8/11/09 4:06 am, Anonymous Gray said...

I listened to all of it. I think I need mind bleach now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home