The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Thursday, November 05, 2009

YouTube Pulls Atheist Video Because They Suck

I think it's hilarious that YouTube pulled this video - and by "hilarious" I mean "pathetic and weak". Sowwy for hurting your widdle feewings wif our scawy afeeist video. Pweeese wet us put it back up...

Ah, never mind, I'll just link to it here and avoid you people altogether.

YouTube Pulls Atheist Video After Making Front Page of Digg.com

(Thanks, Tony!)

4 Barbaric Yawps:

At 12/11/09 9:20 am, Blogger Loyd said...

I'm surprised. I thought this only happened to Christians with strong convictions. I guess fear (and lack of respect) cuts all ways.

 
At 17/11/09 12:56 am, Blogger God's Soldier said...

Hilarious video Mike. Yes, you read correctly. I appreciate satire. I for one wish for atheists to have as much freedom to express themselves as possible. If you are allowed to express yourself then I can be allowed to express myself as well. There are people on both sides of the subject who get there panties in a bunch. PC is killing humanity. Open debate creates better results for society. Oh and Loyd; I am a Christian with strong convictions. If someone threatened my families right to express our faith I would gladly hack them up with a bloody sword and I would expect you to do the same. Rights are rights and defenders of political correctness are idiots. Youtube will show videos way more offensive to my faith(i.e.sexual subjects and the like) but will avoid a video that could open up healthy debate and conversation if allowed. The funny thing about the video is that I am a firm believer that man has taken a pure faith and traditionalized it to the point of disrespecting it. Religion is a human invention. I believe my faith in Jesus is the right thing to have faith in. Everyone puts their faith in something, and we all believe we are the right one. I digress. Long time no read Mike. I'll be back.

 
At 18/11/09 8:01 pm, Blogger Loyd said...

I have to agree with God's Soldier. Open debate should be encouraged, not cut down.

 
At 18/11/09 8:52 pm, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Nice to see you back, GS. Hope things are well. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home