The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Missed My Blog Anniversary

Reminded by both Orac and Sean the Blogonaut having blog anniversaries, I forgot about my own. This humble, foul-mouthed blog turned four on December first, so thanks to everyone who keeps fumbling by, intentionally or not so. I know I've been delinquent recently and will continue to be so over the holidays, but as always, I'll be back to complain and/or revel in something or other.

You folks are great.

4 Barbaric Yawps:

At 13/12/09 6:42 pm, Blogger King Aardvark said...

Congrats. I don't even remember my own, though I'm somewhere in your anniversary neighbourhood, too. I never was very good with dates.

Though being married I have gotten a lot better, at least at certain ones.

 
At 14/12/09 1:30 pm, Blogger Yojimbo said...

Happy Birthday sir!

 
At 14/12/09 6:12 pm, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Aw, thanks, guys. :)

 
At 15/12/09 8:47 pm, Blogger Call me Paul said...

Well done, youngster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home