The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Andrew Koenig

As an avid podcast listener, there are quite a few that sit on my iPod to make my day a little more pleasant while I'm working or driving. One of my favorites is Never Not Funny hosted by Jimmy Pardo; if you're a fan of comedy and you don't listen to it, you should start.

A couple of weeks ago, it was announced that Andrew Koenig, one of the producers on the "pardcast" did not return from a planned visit to Vancouver. Word spread around the podcast and comedy community to help find him, but weeks passed. Sadly, it was announced today that Koenig's body was found in Stanley Park in Vancouver, an apparent suicide.

My sincere condolences go out to Koenig's family and friends, particularly the crew at Never Not Funny.

0 Barbaric Yawps:

Post a Comment

<< Home