The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Rick "Frothy Mix of Lube and Feces" Santorum

Yes, he's still a giant fuckhead after all. Rick Santorum said recently in an interview that:
I believe that life begins at conception, and that that life should be guaranteed under the Constitution. That is a person....I would advocate that any doctor that performs an abortion, should be criminally charged for doing so.
Yeah. So that happened. I'm curious if one of Santorum's daughters was, god forbid, raped, if he'd be so against abortion. It seems to me that people that are that against abortion are so because it has never appeared on their block, so to speak.

Also, what should they be charged with, Rick? Should the raped woman be charged as well? With what, persay? Probably 30 lashes in the public square, right? A return to a male-dominated, pre-scientific, Dark Ages religious society would suit Santorum just fine, I'd imagine. He can correct me, of course, but he won't. For one, my blog is read by about four people, for two, he likely believes exactly what I've said.

What a tremendous asshole. A frothy mix of lube and feces, to be sure.

0 Barbaric Yawps:

Post a Comment

<< Home