The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pastor Michael Stahl is a Moronic Asshole

This dimwit, named "Pastor Mike", wants (in the U.S.) a national registry of atheists. You all know by now that he compares atheists to,"convicted sex offenders, ex-convicts, terrorist cells, hate groups like the KKK, skinheads, radical Islamists, etc...", so he's obviously one of the many multitudes of uninformed idiots who think they know much more than they do about we non-believers.

"Pastor Mike" explains one reason he'd like to have this list:
My family and I would sure like to know how many of those 109,000 are ADMITTED atheists! Perhaps we may actually know some. In which case we could begin to witness to them and warn them of the dangers of atheism.
I have an idea - I'd like to have a National Registry of Sanctimonious Annoying Motherfuckers who want to talk to me about Jesus so I can avoid them like the damn plague. Could we get on that, please?

The "dangers of atheism", indeed. How many stories of pastorial rape and molestation are reported every week? Maybe we could tell "Pastor Mike" about the dangers of belief in childish nonsense.

...douchebag....

5 Barbaric Yawps:

At 18/9/11 8:37 pm, Blogger Shadeburst said...

That would be so cool! A national registry! Complete with email addresses so the next time you wanted an intelligent conversation you knew where to look! I wonder why nobody has started an atheist group on LinkedIn yet?

 
At 10/10/11 9:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like a list of local religious nuts to avoid. Why do so many people seem to see religion in a much nicer light than I do? Just observing everything in the world around me and all of the data I am exposed to, I see religion in a very dark light. Love this site btw ... for all of your profanity, you've also got a lot of class. Must remain anon. because i'm killing time at work.

 
At 11/10/11 8:53 am, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Thanks, Anon! I think I'll start using "for all your profanity, you've also got a lot of class" as my new tagline on the site!

Thanks for reading :)

 
At 1/4/12 1:57 am, Anonymous Jonathan Rogers said...

I know I'm probably late to this party but for the record - I am a Christian. Now, I am opposed to a atheist registry because since I believe in the unalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness I think that since being an atheist is not a crime that a 'live and let live' approach works best. So long as atheists do not attempt to deprive me of life, liberty or my pursuit of happiness I am not going to support an attempt to do so to them. No where in the Bible do I see Jesus or the Apostles doing or saying anything that would justify this "pastor's" efforts. This pastor is a disgrace and I have a feeling he will be one of those hearing "I do not know you. Depart from me you workers of iniquity" from Jesus on the day of judgement.

 
At 1/4/12 1:58 am, Anonymous Jonathan Rogers said...

I know I'm probably late to this party but for the record - I am a Christian. Now, I am opposed to a atheist registry because since I believe in the unalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness I think that since being an atheist is not a crime that a 'live and let live' approach works best. So long as atheists do not attempt to deprive me of life, liberty or my pursuit of happiness I am not going to support an attempt to do so to them. No where in the Bible do I see Jesus or the Apostles doing or saying anything that would justify this "pastor's" efforts. This pastor is a disgrace and I have a feeling he will be one of those hearing "I do not know you. Depart from me you workers of iniquity" from Jesus on the day of judgement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home