The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Friday, November 04, 2011

Movember - The SuperHandleBar

I'm participating in Movember this year to raise money for research into prostate cancer. Several men in my family have had this disease and have been (so far) successfully treated, so I have a vested interest in continuing the trend of kicking cancer in its ass. If you'd like, you can go here to make a donation and help out. Here's a picture of the 'stache as it stands today (I'll include weekly-ish pics of the development):
IMG_9659
Thanks, you all. I'm off for a weekend getaway, and then a letter to Delta is coming and a raving, pissy rant about something else. Oh, and a post about Christopher Hitchens, because he's the goddamn man.

0 Barbaric Yawps:

Post a Comment

<< Home