The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

One Thousand

So my previous post was the one thousandth of my blogging "career". I happened to notice the odometer rolling over and thought it would be a nice place to make a milestone note - I'm coming up to my six-year blogging anniversary (on December 1st) and that means that I have averaged about 166 posts per year which is about 3 posts per week, so I'm happy to keep my moniker of "Mike's Weekly Skeptic Rant". I feel comfortable that I'm at least somewhat holding up my end.

Thanks to everyone who reads/comments, even occasionally, and I look forward to continuing towards the end of the world in December 2012*.





*hahahahaha...sorry, couldn't resist.

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 17/11/11 1:57 pm, Blogger Richard said...

Wait...*you* think the world will end in 2012?! Then it must be true!! *runs around in panicked circles ripping hair out of his shoulders*

 
At 17/11/11 2:41 pm, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Wow, if you're ripping hair out of your *shoulders*, you have more testosterone than me. Damn you and your hyper-masculinity, Richard! Damn you to Helllllllllll!

You know, or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home