The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Pope Thinks We'll Be In Heaven Too!

Pope Frank said that atheists can be good and get into Heaven recently, which has caused a bit of a kerfuffle. Most people are saying that the Pope is a swell fella for acknowledging that we godless types aren't just baby-eating, amoral, murderous animals, but that we can actually be good and lead productive lives. Sure, that's great. Good for him.

The thing is, I really don't care what he thinks of me or my godlessness. I know I'm good and I know that the mass majority of godless people are great - that's painfully obvious. It's like he's getting a pat on the back for saying that women are people too, or that no, children shouldn't be raped. Why would you have respect for a person like that and let them lead you morally?

Nonsense. I mean, good on him, but jesus christ. Keep the fuck up, will ya?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Barbaric Yawps:

At 23/5/13 1:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More frequent updates on Mike's Weekly Skeptic Rant AND I get to go to heaven? FUCK YEAH!

 
At 23/5/13 1:30 pm, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

I know, right!? Win Win!

 
At 23/5/13 7:11 pm, Anonymous L.Long said...

Don't count on anything some dud in a funny hat and more money then gawd has to say.
Any one that says contraceptives are bad, and condoms are faulty doesn't have anything for me to listen too.

 
At 24/5/13 2:15 am, Anonymous Woody said...

I ... wonder about the concept of eternity (in heaven or elsewhere). I wonder if I really want to live (even after death) through the whole damn thing!
If his holiness says that well behaved atheists can still go to heaven, is this not at odds with the vague and unconvincing words of the bible, his own inerrant, divine and non-contradictory rulebook?

 
At 24/5/13 3:31 am, Anonymous Woody said...

"Atheists can be good..."

Can be good!!

Holy shit!

Franky lives in a place that - statistically - is a criminal organisation. Not the standard criminal organisation activities; mugging, drugs, prostitution and good old fashion criminal org. stuff like that. No, their forte was/probably still is supplying and protecting child molesters.
I wonder how many atheists live there.
Fuck.

 
At 27/3/14 4:51 pm, Blogger Miz Kizzle said...

Oh goody! Some old guy who heads a religion that I don't believe in says I may get to go to an imaginary place! I can't begin to count the number of fucks I don't give over this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home