The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Dinesh D'Souza Utter, Epic, Total Fail

I've written about Dinesh D'Souza before here, here, here, and here. Oh, and here. So much suck and so much annoying pretention from such a squirmy little toad of a man. His debates are painful to watch because, well, because he's one of the most annoying little asshats I've had the displeasure of watching.

So it was with a degree (and by "degree" I mean "huge amount") of schadenfreude that I watched the below clip from The Young Turks. Please to enjoy:

Ooooohhhh...mmmmmmmm...right!? It's like that first drink of ice-cold beer on a hot summer afternoon, right after you've been working in the yard for a few hours and you're all sweaty. So delicious.

Well, enjoy that and I'm off to bed, happy in the knowledge that I shall never again have to deal with D'Souza.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Barbaric Yawps:

Post a Comment

<< Home