The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Thanks to You, Dr. Phil Plait

The always great Phil Plait wrote a piece on his always great blog over at Slate about Jenny McCarthy and her nonsensical and unsupportable stance on vaccines being somehow dangerous. I'm posting quickly to say thank you to the good Ph.D for linking to one of my previous posts on Ms. McCarthy in his article. I have been *so* *very* *slack* in writing here over the past year that I have thought about hanging up the blogging gloves permanently, but something always stops me from pulling the plug completely. I think that's a sign (or might be, if I thought "signs" were a thing).

Let's do some skeptiking together, shall we? Yes, let's.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 16/4/14 4:48 am, Anonymous Woody said...

I like what you're doing here and can only hope for more.
You've got a life to live and writing a blog can be inconvenient i'm sure. It's probably the kind of thing that just doesn't fit into someone's life all the time.
I'm equally convinced that you've had some excellent, hilarious and moving times here at the weekly rant.
I hope you will continue posting, but then again I hope that all of my favorite bloggers continue posting.
When I first visited this site, there was already a few years worth of posts and comments to catch up on and I enjoyed the experience.

 
At 16/4/14 8:04 am, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Thanks, that really means a lot to me. Just the fact that a couple of great people take the time to read what I've put up here is a strong motivator to keep writing.
Have an awesome (Zombie Jesus) weekend. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home