The Lower Quote, As If You Didn't Know, Is By Richard Dawkins, Son.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Aw, Homeopaths are Mad They Don't Get to Treat Ebola

I'm not going to get into this that much because, well, it's just too stupid a topic on which to waste my time. Besides, as usual, Orac has beaten me to it and done a better job than I ever could. I just read this Buzzfeed article and thought, "holy shit, seriously?" No wonder ebola spread so quickly, if these jagoffs were over there "helping". I guess homeopaths in Rwanda would have just handed out little super-tiny machetes in the hopes of stopping the genocide and bringing peace back between the Tutsis and Hutus. Jesus, trying to cure ebola with homeopathy is like trying to fix a severed arm with a butterfly; nonsensical and ineffective.

I bet Dana Ullman is spouting off on twitter about this and calling a lot of people "ignorant".

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Barbaric Yawps:

At 1/1/15 5:56 am, Blogger Woody said...

Happy new year Mike, your a great influence.

All the best,
Woody

 
At 1/1/15 9:36 pm, Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Thank you, brother. You have a great year as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home